Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hot-wiring the ignition

So I think I broke my friends' weedwhacker.  It went back home and never returned.  It didn't even write.

That potential property owner never got back with me, either.  Still no leads on how to contact the current scumball. 

After another talk with my property manager, he's still convinced raised beds will lower the property value on CPO's lots.  I think it's pretty obvious there that he just doesn't want the perceived hassle.  Look buddy, the rubbermaid tubs I'm picking up to fill are going to look a lot worse than a lovely little garden bed but suit yourself.

Ah, and I totally blew the opportunity to talk to the heads of CPO, CMHA and the mayor earlier this week at the CPO 10th anniversary film premier at the Lincoln Theatre.  (Which I starred in, thankyouverymuch ;)   Mom duty called, and I'm trying to comfort myself with the fact that at least they'll know my name when I try to set up a meeting about my ideas.  Plus, Jude was adorable carrying his baby sheep in the big posh space.  Fit right in with the suits and gowns.  Pah.... moving on...




No comments:

Post a Comment